Thursday 17 December 2015

Questionnaire results. Pt 2

By asking people what make them want to watch a film most, I am able to understand what I should include on my poster. For example, the second most common answer was that the "storyline" makes them want to watch a film - therefore, I could make my image and title relate as much as possible, leaving the audience room to make their own interpretations of the storyline. Some people also said that a "famous cast" makes them want to watch a film as well - therefore, if I include names of famous actors/actresses on the front of my poster to inform people of who is in the film, it could attract a wider target audience.
I asked people if they would prefer jumpy-horror, gory-horror, or action-horror so that I know what images and features to include within my advertisements. Most people said that they prefer Jumpy, which means I will have to make the images and other features more scary/chilling to target what my audience prefers.
This question asked people if they would be more attracted by colour scheme or image - the most common answer was image. Therefore, I know that i should focus mostly upon the images I use to attract my audience but also make sure that the colour scheme fits the genre too. If my image does not fit the genre; it could mislead my audience or even make them unsure on viewing it.
This question asked people, out of three posters, which one most appealed to them. By doing this, I was able to understand and explore into what my target audience would most prefer or attract them. I did this so that I did not create an advertisement which does not fit my target audience's expectations. This question helps me now know they best ways in which I can satisfy my audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment