Thursday 28 January 2016

Development of Human Puppet.

I began to develop the face of my Human Puppet character to edit on Pixlr for my posters. To start, I used Baby Talc to make her face paler than usual.

I then used bronzer to make the cheeks a bit dark than the rest of the face. This makes the cheeks and the whole appearance slimmer.

To begin the mouth; I used black eye-liner to sketch a line. I then used brown and black eye-shadow to dab on and around the line; making the face look bruised and dirty. Using red paint, I then put 6 dots on her cheek - 3 on top of the line, and 3 beneath. I the repeated the eye-shadow.



Once that was complete, I cut pieces of string to fit the length of the dots and using glue I attached them all. Some straight and some crossed. 
I repeated this on the other side of her face. (Less stitches so it does not look overly precise). 
Both side of the face were then completed. I added eyelashes onto one of the eyes firstly just as an attempt. Using black and red paint, I coloured the string to look dirty, old and bloody.



Lastly, I added the other set of eyelashes to the other eye. Using the eye-liner again, I added the stereotypical "dolly" freckles on to her cheeks. I also lined her bottom eyelids with eye-liner to suit the "1960's" make up style.




No comments:

Post a Comment