Tuesday 19 January 2016

Typography Mock-Up



My first font that I chose was Bernard Condensed. Once I imported it into pixlr, I added another layer onto the font. On the layer, I used the brush tool to add smudges onto the font making it look old and worn.


I then added another layer. On this layer, I used the "dirt" brush tool and added an effect onto the corner of the typography. I did this so that when on the page, it would have a whole neglected effect.
My second typography mock-up font is "Party LET". I used this font because the curls and flicks on the font looks child like. However, the rigid/shard edges on some of the letters makes it look creepy.
On powerpoint, I used the "glow" effect so that around the edges of the white font, there is a darker colour "glow" around the outside.
I added another layer onto the typography. On this layer, I used a normal brush tool in the colour red to make the bottom of the layers have a sort of faded/red colouring to them. I also used the "smudge" brush tool in red to add a red/blood smudge onto the tall part of certain letters.
On my second layer, I used the crack tool to add a minor effect on top of the typography in the colour red. I added the effect mainly over the work "puppet". Firstly, as the image portrayed to the audience, of the puppet, is rather gory. And secondly, due to the deaths of 2 groups of teens - blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment